Free Shipping

The Pillows

$44.99

Swirl Pattern Feather/Down Filled Pillow

Free Shipping
  • Medium Firm Pillow - Soft & Supportive
    • Filled with a Blend of Down & Feather
    • Elegant Gold Border and 3" Gusset
    • Classic 300 Thread Count, 100% Cotton Sateen Cover
    • 100% Hypo-Allergenic
    • Free Shipping and 1 Year Money Back Guarantee
  • The DownLinens Swirl Pattern Feather/Down Filled Pillow will be one of the most luxurious and comfortable pillows you've ever slept on. Unless somehow you've previously slept on a fluffy cloud, nothing will prepare you for the amazing comfort and plumpness. The DownLinens Swirl Pattern Feather/Down Filled Pillow provides you with a 100% cotton sateen for the ultimate softness and 295-thread count for durability. This DownLinens Pillow is made with a sturdy construction, aided by the cording edging. If you're impressed with the soft elegant cover of this pillow, nothing will prepare you for the plumpness you get from the filling, which is a combination of 90% White Duck Feather with the remaining 10% White Duck Down.

  • Sizes Measurements Fill Weight
    Standard 20"x26" 3oz Down
    27oz Feather
    Queen 20"x30" 4oz Down
    36oz Feather
    King 20"x36" 5oz Down
    45oz Feather
    Care: Dry Clean Recommended
Firmness
Swirl Pattern Feather/Down Filled Pillow has a rating of 5.0 stars based on 4 reviews.

Related Bedding Products